Interested in hosting the May 18 ACRL e-Learning Webcast?
ACRL/NEC Members who participated in our final e-Learning webcast poll selected Accessibility in Action on May 18, 2016 from 2:00pm-3:30pm. We are now seeking up to six sites throughout the region to host the webcast for members.
What's involving in hosting? A site needs to:
- have a space with a screen, projection, and suitable audio system—an instruction space with a projector, screen, and speakers for group viewing will suffice
- have someone sit at the keyboard to convey questions to webcast presenters
- be willing and able to accommodate some ACRL/NEC member from outside your own institution to attend. The Chapter can do the advertising and handle registration.
That is pretty much it. The Chapter will use its EventBrite registration to streamline the hosting & registration process and will do the advertising. If you are interested in volunteering to host, please fill out our form at http://goo.gl/forms/MaSWKABu5e by April 28, 2016.
Remember access to the archived recordings is available for free to all ACRL/NEC members. If you are a member and did not receive login instructions for the e-Learning webcasts which were hosted by the Chapter, please contact me for details. The previous sessions to which we have access are:
- Engaging the Digital Humanities: Collaborating Throughout the Research Lifecycle
- Planning, Running, and Learning from Focus Groups