Connection, Disconnection, Reconnection: How Are We Building Community Now?
June 1 to June 3, 2022
Live Virtual Event
Registered Attendees: Build your Schedule here
Registration is free! Register here, seats are limited!
Community is at the heart of libraries, and our sense of community has been greatly impacted by the state of the world around us. We’ve disconnected in some ways and reconnected in others- what will we do next to build (or rebuild) our staffs, our communities, and ourselves?
There are many ways to interpret this year’s conference theme; we encourage your creative ideas. Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Rebuilding community
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in libraries
- Dealing with burnout
- Reconnecting as the pandemic continues
- Lifting up students and coworkers
- Climate change and libraries
- Accessibility and Universal Design
- Needs assessment in a changing world
- Trends in higher education and how they will affect libraries
- Collection Development in hybrid times
- Inclusive cataloging
Questions? Interested in volunteering for the conference? Email the 2022 NELIG and ACRL/NEC Program Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org