New England Education and Curriculum Librarians
- To provide the first Northeast network for education and curriculum librarians who are serving academic teacher education programs. This network will improve communication and collaboration between specialized librarians in the region.
- To organize bi-annual meetings of members from both public and private institutions on topics relevant to librarian support of Education programs (see examples below).
- To develop and facilitate professional development opportunities for members.
- To build collaborative relationships with other ACRL SIGs and Curriculum Collection Groups.
New England Education & Curriculum Librarians Spring Meeting 2018
- When: Friday, May 11, 2018
- Where: Fitchburg State University, Conlon Hall, Rm 212
- Remote Access: Available through Zoom. Information will be sent following registration
- Topic: “Education Technology: The What, Why, How and Where"
- To Register: Please RSVP with a Free Eventbrite Ticket
Parking information will be sent upon registration
Membership: The Interest Group will consist of ACRL NEC members who have expressed an interest in curriculum materials as well as others involved in collections that support k-12 learning. Following the founding year, the Chair (or Co-Chairs), Secretary, and Treasurer will be elected each spring from the membership.
Erikka Adams, Secretary