New England Education and Curriculum Librarians
- To provide the first Northeast network for education and curriculum librarians who are serving academic teacher education programs. This network will improve communication and collaboration between specialized librarians in the region.
- To organize bi-annual meetings of members from both public and private institutions on topics relevant to librarian support of Education programs (see examples below).
- To develop and facilitate professional development opportunities for members.
- To build collaborative relationships with other ACRL SIGs and Curriculum Collection Groups.
New England Education & Curriculum Librarians Winter Meeting 2019
- When: Friday, January 11th 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Where: Framingham State University
- Remote Access: TBD
- Topic: Supporting diversity through collection development in Education
Questions? Contact Corinne Ebbs at email@example.com OR Shana Chartier at s.chartier@SNHU.edu (on leave Fall 2018)
Membership: The Interest Group will consist of ACRL NEC members who have expressed an interest in curriculum materials as well as others involved in collections that support k-12 learning. Following the founding year, the Chair (or Co-Chairs), Secretary, and Treasurer will be elected each spring from the membership.
Tina Mullins, Treasurer
Reference Services Coordinator and College of Education and Human Development Librarian
University of Massachusetts, Boston
Joseph P Healy Library
(617) 287-5933 Email