Sponsored by the ACRL-NEC Leadership Development Committee
Wednesday, November 17, 1:00pm – 2:30pm
As we transition from one event-filled year of uncertainty into another, it can be helpful to reflect on the impact of recent crises and paradigm shifts before turning to what comes next. In this workshop, facilitated by Laura Freebairn-Smith, Partner and co-founder at OPG, you will have the opportunity to identify positive outcomes and changes to sustain going forward in a structured and productive way, as well as learn tools for navigating future crises.
This workshop will cover:
- Sensemaking of recent crises
- Bouncing forward – capturing gains and seizing the moment
- Sustaining beneficial paradigm shifts
- Registration will be limited to 50 people
- To register for this event, please visit https://forms.gle/cLGch5ZHS7xmjSZA8
- You will receive a Zoom invitation to the event from OPG
- There is no cost to participate in this event
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Kohl or Jim Salisbury.